Even on a good day you’re likely to get splattered with spray, so make sure you’re kitted out for it. Endura were the first to market with this killer product; a baggy short which stays waterproof but doesn’t compromise on comfort or breathability.
The front uses a light-weight, 4-way stretch fabric with DWR finish – an eco-friendly treatment which provides a reliable water-repellent layer. The rear comprises a waterproof, 3 layer seam-taped panel for effective spray protection.
This garment boasts front zipped hand pockets as well as zipped thigh vents with mesh inserts for temperature regulation. The waist band has integrated stretch as well as Velcro® side waist adjusters. But we even provide belt loops as well.
CLICKFAST™ LINER COMPATIBLE
This bike short comes with Endura Clickfast™ liner dockers meaning they can be integrated with our range of padded liner shorts.
- Lightweight, durable, 4-way stretch front panels with DWR finish
- Waterproof, 3 layer seam taped rear panels for spray protection
- Stretch, wicking waistband with Velcro® side waist adjusters
- Zipped thigh vents with mesh inserts
- Zipped hand pockets
- Clickfast™ liner compatible
- Like the mutant offspring of a waterproof and standard baggy short