2017 Design & innovation Award winner
The XACT full-face helmet by IXS combines lightness with stability. Thanks to a shorter visor, this enduro helmet offers a perfect view and a large field of vision for your downhill rides. The VORTEX system ensures best ventilation on warm days.
· MTB helmet with reliable all-round protection
· ABS helmet shell for a safe impact absorption
· VORTEX ventilation channels for continuous ventilation
· Height-adjustable, short visor
· Removable and washable inside pads
· Double-D security closure
· EPR system for a fast removal of the cheek pads in case of emergency
Weight: approx. 995 g
Manufacturer’s ref.: ix-hit-6520
This proven technology effectively protects the head from acting forces with a hard shell.
The sophisticated ventilation system with twenty air inlets always provides fresh air and thus prevents the risk of overheating or excessive sweat. Four large air inlets let fresh air enter the helmet that can then escape through eleven air outlets. Specially designed ventilation channels prevent the goggles from fogging up. The in- and outlets are protected with mesh grids to keep out e.g. insects.
The EPR (Emergency Pad Release) system integrated into the pads was especially developed for cases of emergency. The ergonomic and comfortable cheek pads can thus be quickly and easily removed without having to take off the helmet.
XS = 49-52 cm, S/M = 53-56 cm, M/L = 57-59 cm, L/XL = 60-62 cm