A NEW TAKE ON THE CLASSIC 10-LITER BIKE HYDRATION PACK.
Our classic Drafter 10L bike hydration pack has been updated to deliver the performance demanded by modern mountain bikers. A newly introduced frame saves weight and increases comfort and breathability. An added quick-stash on the shoulder harness offers intuitive storage for sunglasses, and a magnetic hydration buckle with a three-liter Hydrapak® lumbar reservoir delivers convenience and a lowered center of gravity. The organizer pocket offers a home for tools, replacement parts and necessities. Additional features include spine protection compatibility, external helmet carry, and deployable straps to carry pads.
- 100% 450D ripstop recycled polyester (rPET) exterior
- 610 cubic inches [ 10L ]
- 18 x 10 x 6.5″ [ 46 x 25 x 16.5cm ]
- 2.0 lbs. [ 0.91kg ]
- 3L / 100oz Dakine x Hydrapak® 3D lumbar reservoir w/ quick disconnect
- High-flow Blaster bite valve w/shut-off and magnetic hose clip
- AirLite Suspension backpanel
- Breathable ergonomic shoulder straps w/ sunglasses quick stash
- Separate cargo and hydration compartments
- Internal ebike spare battery storage system
- Padded, fleece sunglasses/phone pocket
- Internal organizer pockets
- Deployable external carry straps
- Front quick stash & compression panel
- Reflective panel and safety light attach
- DK Impact Spine protector compatible (not included)
- If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn’t get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.