Dakine Hot Laps Gripper Bike Bag
If you’re the type who considers time in the saddle part of the daily routine, you know you don’t always need a full pack to get in a few miles on the trail. That’s where the Hot Laps Gripper Bag comes in. Minimally designed to stow away easily almost anywhere on your bike frame, the Gripper is perfect for holding just the essentials for a quick ride, and works in tandem with any of our larger packs to move a little weight off your back and onto your bike frame, freeing up valuable space for water and food on longer rides.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- On-bike storage solution
- Tire levers, C02, and tube specific storage
- Attaches under seat or multiple locations on bike frame
- 200D bluesign® approved nylon ripstop (Slate Blue)
- 600D bluesign® approved Polyester
- 5.5 x 2.5 x 2″ [ 14 x 6 x 5cm ]
- .13 lbs [ .063 kg ]
- If your Dakine bag gets dirty, we recommend hand washing with mild soap (like Nikwax Tech Wash), cold water and a soft bristle brush. If hand washing is not going to do the trick, use a front loader washing machine. To ensure your backpack doesn’t get tangled, place inside a pillowcase or mesh bag before washing. Always use cold water, mild soap and run on a gentle cycle. Never bleach your pack. Hang to dry in a warm but shady place, ensuring both inside and out are dry before storing.