The idea of using neoprene as a barrier against the cold has been around since 1950s in wetsuits, but was only recently adopted for cycling. The theory was; if it can keep you warm in near zero water submersion, it can keep your hands warm on the bike. The Kid’s Nemo II Glove keeps your little nipper’s hands warm on even the coolest, dampest days.
The high quality superstretch neoprene creates a comfortable, snug fitting glove that is easy to put on and take off. The addition of a wicking terry inner moves moisture away from your skin and adds a little extra warmth.
- Super stretch neoprene outer is warm and easy to get on and off
- Waterproof with welded construction
- Silicone grip print on palm
- Reflective trim
- Deep cuff with Velcro® wrist strap adjuster
- Perfect for winter riding or snowballing!