Winter can provide some of the most epic riding days with cool, crisp air and snow dusted trails. Reset the thermostat with the new Women’s MT500 Freezing Point Trouser and make even the coldest winter day a riding day.
The trouser is made in a tough nylon mini-ripstop fabric with a DWR finish for effective spray protection. Critical seams are also triple and twin-needled for added security and the super durable seat panel has been extended in the new design.
As the Hummvee Zip-Off Trouser is a product with such a variety of possible uses, multiple storage options were vital when creating the product. Zipped hand pockets in addition to rear and cargo pockets as, well as a large drop in pocket will allow you to carry whatever you need with you at all times with ease.
This Hummvee Trouser has ClickFast™ poppers on the inner waistband which allow you to be securely fix any Endura ClickFast™ liner shorts inside. Liner shorts all have internal padding providing improved comfort in the saddle.
To allow riders to tailor the fit of the trousers they come with an rear elasticated waist and adjustable belt as standard, in addition to the Velcro adjustment and cinches around the ankle.
- Lightweight, windproof shell panels with PrimaLoft® GOLD insulation
- PFC-Free, non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Built in stretch waistband adjustment plus additional belt loops
- Zipped hand pockets
- Zipped mesh thigh vent and zipped ankle opening with waterproof gusset
- Clickfast™ liner compatible
- 90 day Satisfaction Guarantee