HELMET XACT EVO GREY-GRAPHITE
The Xact full-face helmet is designed for racers and bike park enthusiasts riding the rough terrain. The integrated VORTEXTM ventilation channels guarantee continuous air circulation. The specially implemented shape gives the helmet additional strength and durability. The ergonomic padding system provides a high degree of comfort. Ergonomically shaped jaw padding guarantees perfect wearing comfort and a perfect fit, and the EPR (Emergency Padding Release) system, integrated in the padding provides quick removal of the jaw padding in the case of a rescue. The Xact helmet series fulfils the European safety standard, EN1078 as well as the American CPSC and ASTM for DH.
- ABS helmet shell, for safe impact absorption in the case of falls
- VortexTM, ventilation system with integrated air channels
- EPR TM, emergency padding release
- Adjustable visor
- Washable padding
- Double-D safety closing
- Conformity: EN1078:2012, CPSC, ASTM F1952-15/F1446-15
- Material composition: 15% EPS, 58% ABS, 1% Nylon, 1% Alluminium, 1% POM, 5% TPU/PVC, 4% EVA, 8% Polyester, 2% PU
Sizes: XS 49-52cm, SM 53-56cm, ML 57-59cm, L/XL 60-62cm head circumference
DETAILS & CARE
Large intake vents are directly linked via channels with multiple exhaust vents to keep cool air flowing through and ensure warm air and humidity to exit.
- Beware product from unnecessary UV exposure. UV can damage colour and material properties.
- Clean with dump cloth.
- Foam liners can be removed and machine-washed at max 30° (Celsius).
- Don´t clean with chemicals