When the wet weather arrives, get ready to rock with the Muc-Off Ride guard. Don’t let mud and spray get in the way of a good time when you’re shredding the trails or commuting to work. This mudguard is lightweight, stealthy, and super easy to fit to your bike – plus it looks rad too.
- Step 1. Firstly remove the Sag setter and attach it to your shock pump. You can now set the sag on your suspension if required (check shock manufacturer’s recommendations).
- Step 2. Remove the zip ties and thread them through the four sets of holes in the RideGuard from the rear to the front
- Step 3. Slide the RideGuard under the front fork brace and loosely loop the zip ties around the brace and fork legs.
- Step 4. Push the RideGuard upward towards the fork brace and tighten the zip ties (A). Tighten the zip ties (B) around the fork legs for a snug fit. Trim the excess ties.
- Step 5. Don’t forget to check your RideGuard regularly to ensure zip ties are tensioned to avoid damage to paintwork.