Scratches and stone chips on your pride and joy? Hell no! Get protected with the Muc-Off Bike Protection Series.
We offer two separate kits designed for MTB and EMTBs, and available in four epic graphic options to suit every style, the Frame Protection Kit is made up of multiple universally designed shapes and sizes to cover all the high-risk areas on your bike.
Developed from the ground up and featuring the new proprietary Muc-Off Cube-Tec material, the Frame Protection Kit forms a barrier around your bike that’s strong enough to withstand the gnarliest of impacts, whilst being flexible enough to fit pretty much any frame geometry.
Each of the 45 pieces contained within the kit are backed with ultra-strong 3M self-adhesive backing, which means they’re super easy to install and will stay firmly in place whatever the conditions – So you can focus on keeping it pinned!
3M™ is a registered trademark.
E-MTB FRAME PROTECTION KIT
Downtube width dimensions: 85-100mm width
- Extra wide downtube pieces to cover wider E-Bikes
- Easy to apply: Simply peel off and install!
- Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec protection shields against scratches, scuffs, stone chips and other damage to your frame
- Durable, weatherproof 3M adhesive
- 45-piece pack will fit most E-MTB’s with wider down tubes
- Available in loads of awesome designs!
- Clean your bike thoroughly before application. For best results and optimum durability spray Muc-Off Disc Brake Cleaner or Dry Degreaser onto a clean, dry microfibre cloth and wipe over the surface to ensure it is contaminant free. (Always test the disc brake/dry degreaser cleaner on a small inconspicuous area prior to use to ensure finish compatibility!)
- Try to fit the guards in a clean and warm environment, this will help achieve good adhesion to the surface. Top Tip! If you are applying in colder conditions and have access to a hairdryer, then carefully warm the surface. This will help achieve an optimal adhesive bond.
- Peel the guards off the backing material and line up the centre of the guards to the area you are applying. NB: It’s important you start with each sticker in the dead centre of the area you are applying so chill and take your time on this section! Then slowly rub down the middle, working your way out to the sides pushing out any air bubbles to the edges. Top Tip! You can easily trim the shapes as required, if necessary, with clean, sharp scissors if you need to fit around any challenging shapes or frame mounts etc.
- Use a clean microfibre cloth to firmly rub down the guards onto the surface and make sure you cover all areas with even pressure.
- Sit back and admire your freshly wrapped pride and joy, now go ride.
REMOVAL: Ready to switch up your graphics? Removal is easy!
- Start by gently heating the surface of the stickers with a hairdryer. This will help soften the adhesive, then slowly start peeling up a corner of the guards and peel back as carefully as you can, try to keep the adhesive attached to the protective layer so it all comes off in one piece.
- Once each protection guard is removed use Muc-Off Glue & Sealant Remover to easily remove any residue before re-installing your new guards! (Always test the Glue & Sealant Remover on a small inconspicuous area prior to use to ensure finish compatibility!). *age restrictions may apply!