Carve upper body protective grey
The Carve upper protective jersey is designed for havier terrain and competion. It features a certified XmatterTM protective foam where heavy impacts must be absorbed such as back and shoulders. A NockOutTM absorbent padding protects chest and rips. A tight fit, an ergonimical cut and a high level of moisture wicking and breathability provide highest comfort and safety.
The Carve upper meets European safety standard EN1621-2:2014 (L1) for back and EN1621-1:2012 for shoulders.
- XmatterTM protective foam at back and shoulder (removable)
- NockOutTM absorbent padding at chest and rips
- Leightweight, compact, moisture wicking and breathable
- FlexZipTM, stretchable YKK zipper for increased ergonomical comfort
- Available in kids sizes
- Conformity: EN1621-2:2014 (L1)
REACH: EN14362-1:2012, EN14362-3:2012, PFOS/PFOA (SGS Taiwan Ltd.)
- Material composition: 40% Polyester, 30% PU, 15% EVA, 10% Nylon, 5% Elasthan
UPPER PROTECTIVE (Trigger, Carve, Flow)
|Body length (cm)||120-130||130-140||140-150||150-160||160-170||170-180||180+||180+|
|Torso length – shoulder – waist (cm)||<35||<35||<35||36-39||40-45||40-45||45-49||45-49|